Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has introduce YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021 (Beneficiary farmers list). Andhra Pradesh Rythu Bharosa Scheme launched and aims to provide benefits to eligible farmers. ysr rythu bharosa scheme aims to provide benefits to eligible farmers. There are approx. 49 lakh families have received minimum support price under rythu bharosa-pm kisan scheme. In this article we will share you complain information regarding installment information of ysr rythu bharosa scheme in andhra pradesh.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has implementing various welfare schemes in the state. If you want to check 2nd installment of ysr rythu bharosa scheme, then check out our complete information. Under AP Rythu Bharosa Scheme – PM Kisan government will provide 13,500 fees for 5 years. This amount was earlier rs 12,500 per year. Recently government has released the financial assistance now farmers family will get assistance financially with Rs.67,500 in 5 years. Unit of Andhra Pradesh has urged the bankers not to collect old arrears from rythu bhaorsa money and advised to dial toll free number 1902 if anyone does not get money credited by the government.
About YSR Rythu Bharosa List
We all know that CM Jaganmohan Reddy government has introduced various benefits for upliftment of farmers. Under this scheme, government will provide financial assistance to farmers of 5000 rupees. State Government of Andhra Pradesh and recently released pending amount. The first installment of 7500 out of which 200 was already distributed among the farmers. Rest amount of 5500 rupees has been transferred 49.43 lakh farmers.
Key Details of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Name of Scheme – Rythu Bharosa
- State – andhra Pradesh
- Launched by – YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Department – department of Agriculture and farmers welfare
- Beneficiary – SC/ST/minority/BC category Farmers
- Benefits of scheme- 13500 per Annum for 5 years
- Official website – ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
State government will spend rs 6534 crore rupees for successful implementation of ysr ryhtu bharosa scheme. The first installment government had paid amount Rs. 2000 and 5500 till may. In the second installment government had paid 2018 in the month of October. In third installment Government paid the amount 13500 Rupees to eligible farmers.
We all know that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister has introduced welfare schemes for the state farmers. ysr rythu bharosa (PM-KISAN) advanced for upliftment of farmers in the state. We all know that there are many farmers who are not able to earn their livelihood. Under this scheme Government and to provide assistance of 13500 rupees per annum for 5 years. Applicants are able to check ysr rythu bharosa payment status at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
Main Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Under this scheme government is going to provide 67500 Rupees for 05 years.
- This amount provided 13500 per year is financial help as financial help to farmers family.
- Farmers of state will get loan at 0% interest.
- There is no need to pay road tax for Tractors.
- Cold storage unit provided to the farmers.
- With the implementation of this scheme government aims to help poor farmers.
- Also help to develop agriculture sector.
- For increasing crop production and less down the financial burden from farmers head.
How to check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021?
If you wants to check your name in the list then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- Open official website of ysr rythu bharosa scheme.
- After that click add login button.
- Now enter your username, password & fill the captcha code.
- Now you will get eligible beneficiary data will display on your screen.
- Now you can enter your number in the search box.
- Complete beneficiary details will appear on your screen.
Online procedure to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
If you want to check your payment status at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in portal, then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- First navigate to the official web page.
- On the home page go to payment status of action.
- Now enter Aadhar card number
- Fill the captcha code and click add submit button.
- Your payment status will appear on your screen.
Through this way you are able to check ysr rythu bharosa payment status.
FAQs on YSR Rythu Bharosa List
This scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Follow above mentioned guidelines.
You can check your payment status via following above mentioned simple steps.
Final Words: I hope you complete information regarding ysrrythubharosa in andhra pradesh. For more updates stay in touch with us and get product information.