State Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021. Under this scheme government is going to provide financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 Rupees to the fisherman. This is scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy from his camp office through video conferencing. In this article we will share you complete application procedure of AP Matsyakara Scheme 2021. Also you will get important document required, eligibility criteria, important highlights etc.
Andhra Pradesh Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
We all know that State Government of Andhra Pradesh has implemented various welfare schemes for the upliftment of state people. Government has started disbursement of 10000 Rupees to the fisherman. Is financial assistance provided to fishermen operating mechanised, motorised or non motorised fishing nets. As previously government provide 4000 rupees to the fishermen. Andhra Pradesh government will extended the benefits to the facial men who have already benefited from rythu Bharosa vahana mitra and YSR pension kanuka scheme. In the below article we will share you complete information for which you are able to check your payment status and application procedures.
Key details of AP YSR Matsyakara Scheme 2021
|Name of Scheme||YSR Matsyakara Scheme|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
State Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced AP YSR Matsyakara Scheme for fisherman. All the position of Andhra Pradesh and eligible to get payment of 10000 Rupees be directly transfer to their bank accounts. This financial assistance provided to the fishermen through direct into their bank accounts in the off-season of fishing.
AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Yojana New Updates
Andhra Pradesh government will set up integrated Aq.ua Labs in 46 locations. These labs are going to be test quality of water and feed and seeds for the benefit of aquaculturists. Andhra Pradesh government has allocated Rs 720 crore to provide power to Aqua farmers at the cost of Rs 1.5 per unit to 53 thousand farmers.
- Andhra Pradesh Government increased the financial assistance from 4000 to 10000 the fisherman.
- YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021 get increased diesel subsidy of 9 Rupees per later.
- Also Andhra Pradesh government has identified 81 filling stations for this purpose.
- Financial assistance was given only to those fishermen who use mechanized and motorized boats.
- Across 01 Lakh beneficiaries families of fishermen would get benefits.
Application procedure for AP YSR Matsyakara Scheme 2021
If you want to apply for financial assistance under AP YSR Matsyakara Scheme, can follow below mentioned guidelines.
- First of all visit the official web page of Andhra Pradesh government.
- On the homepage select YSR Matsyakara Scheme link available in notification section.
- After that a new page displayed on your screen.
- Now you have to fill online registration form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- At last click add submit button to complete AP YSR Matsyakara Scheme application procedure.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding AP Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates.