Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy has introduced YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021. Under this scheme government aims to provide financial assistance to the fishermen andhra Pradesh. Government launched this initiative to help all fishermen of Andhra Pradesh and get 1000 rupees. Today in this article we will share you step by step application to get AP Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme (Rs. 1000) payment status. We will also share step by step application procedure, beneficiary list, payment status etc.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Government on Wednesday started disbursing of Rs 10000 rupees to the fishermen in the state under YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme. Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy said about one lakh fishermen families in the state will get benefits under the scheme. Also said that this scheme will taken up to provide benefits for fishermen, who are struggling for their livelihood. Earlier Government of Andhra Pradesh provide financial assistance 4000 and now increased to 10000 rupees per head all seagoing official man between age group of 21 to 60 years. This financial assistance given to fishermen who are operating motorized or non motorized boat during Marine Ban period.
Important highlights of AP Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
|Name of scheme||YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme|
|Launched by||YS jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Fishermen of state|
|Benefits||providing fishing incentive|
Andhra Pradesh Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021
Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme was launched in the November last year to Mark world fisherman day at mummidivaram in east Godavari district. On this occasion Chief Minister said that compensation of Rs 70.53 crore was failed to fishermen of that consistency who told him during padayatra that they were not paid the compensation. Ys Jaganmohan Reddy said that government has repatriated 15 fishermen belonging to srikakulam vizianagaram and east Godavari districts from Pakistan, Who were arrested in November 2018 on the charges of espionage for entering the coastal waters of Pakistan.
Major Objectives of AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021
- Under this scheme government aims to provide financial benefit to the fisherman family.
- Under this scheme government aims to to help all fishermen families to earn their livelihood.
- Fisherman bucking automated mechanized or non mechanized fishing nets will get 10000 rupees.
- Also beneficiaries will get diesel and government of 9 Rupees per litre.
- All the fishermen of age group 21 years to 60 years will get the benefits.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidate must be a fisherman by occupation.
- Fishermen age group from 21 years to 60 years.
List of important document required to be submitted while applying for Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme in andhra pradesh.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photograph
- Occupation certificate
Application procedure for YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
If you want to apply for Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme in andhra Pradesh then follow below mentioned application procedure.
- First visit to official web page of Andhra Pradesh government.
- On the homepage candidate need to access the notification link of YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme.
- After that a new page displayed on your screen where candidate needs to fill the online registration form.
- Enter all the required details.
- Upload necessary documents.
- At last submit your application form.
- Through this way you are able to apply online for Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme.
FAQs at Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
This scheme launched to provide benefits to fishermen of state.
CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
complete application procedure discussed in the above article.
Rs. 10,000 to eligible fishermen.
Read the above article carefully and get latest updates about YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme in andhra pradesh.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates regarding Andhra Pradesh Sarkari Yojana.