andhra Pradesh government recently introduced YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana Pathakam Scheme. Under this scheme government will carry out comprehensive land survey. This land survey is conducted to provide permanent land ownership and every inch of land in the state would be Re served by using latest technology. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy has started Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana Pathakam Scheme at Tekkellapadu village near Jaggaiahpet krishna District. In this article we will share you complete information about Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana Pathakam Scheme in andhra pradesh.
YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana Pathakam Scheme
For the successful survey of land government has made 4500 survey teams and 15000 surveyors. Government is going to spend an estimate cost of survey of land will be around 987.46 crore. Andhra Pradesh government conduct a survey and an following things:
- Marking of boundaries
- Issuance of passbook to land owners
- Setting up mobile Court to resolve land dispute
- Collection of land survey with latest technologies
If you know that such land survey conducted after a gap of hundred of years in Andhra Pradesh. After survey every piece of land will be allocated with a unique number. And this will enables the beneficiary to know complete detail about the land and this will helps to solve land disputes pending from years.
Conduction of land survey in 3 Phases
In the first phase about 5000 villages will be covered. Round 6500 villages will be covered in the second phase. And in the third phase around 5500 villages be covered. Land survey will be conducted in 1.26 lakh sq km across the state in villages town and cities, except forest lands.
Importance of YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana Pathakam Scheme
- Every inch of the land in the state will be served using latest technology like drones.
- Survey will be starting from 1st January 2020 12 June 2023.
- Government is going to spend more than 987.46 crore for survey of land.
- There are around 4500 survey teams and 15,000 surveyors.
- The officials will mark the boundaries and issue the passbook to the land owners.
- Under Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana Pathakam Scheme, mobile Court will be set up to solve the land disputes.
- Unique number provided after survey and each land will be allocated with a unique number.
- This will enable the beneficiary to know about complete details of their land.
- AP Govt. is going to conduct the survey with latest Drone and Rovers.
The land owner will get a title card with Unique Identification number measurement of property and other details. This all details of land in village would be on the map. Andhra Pradesh government will secure all the records after the survey in such way no one can temper the data. The security feature should be full proof and hard copy should be with the land owners. Survey stones will be installed once the marking of land is completed.
FAQs at Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana Pathakam Scheme
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
Complete benefits of 15 discussed in the above article.
Complete information regarding application procedure given in the above article.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding survey of land in Andhra Pradesh. For more updates stay in touch with us and get latest updates.