YSR Cheyutha scheme Status | YSR Cheyutha list | YSR Cheyutha Scheme Helpline Number | YSR Cheyutha Payment Status | YSR Cheyutha latest news
Andhra Pradesh government has launched a wonderful scheme to help moments to create their own employment opportunities. This scheme named as “YSR Cheyutha Scheme List 2021”. In Andhra Pradesh vulnerable group of women residising in ap and facing financial problems. Now there is no need to worry about financial problems Andhra Pradesh government launched cheyutha scheme to help all these groups of women to create employment opportunities. Today in this article we will share you complete eligibility criteria, application procedure, document required and important benefits. Also you are able to check your payment status and final list launched by AP gov.
AP Government has introduced Women empowerment scheme which named as ysr cheyutha scheme. Primary objective of the scheme is to enable economic progress through women by helping them financially. State Government of Andhra Pradesh is providing marketing and Technical assistance to the women interested in investing the amount received by them in the business. We all know that, YSRCP government headed by Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy provide various benefits to Andhra Pradesh people. Under this scheme government aims to provide financial benefits of 75000 over a period of 04 years of under age group 45 years to 60 years. The government has also earmarked rs 4,687 crore under ysr cheyutha scheme.
About YSR Cheyutha List 2021
State government of Andhra Pradesh is going to spend more than Rupees 5386 crores for purchase of cattles.
Under this scheme milk will be collected through women at 9688 centers and government will provide facility for collecting milk at rythu bharosa kendras. The cattle bill purchased from Haryana, Punjab, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu etc states. Local purchase of animals takes place before February 2021 around 1 lakh cattle will be bought. This scheme launched to provide support to all beneficiaries to sell their produce to Amul.
Major Highlights of Cheyutha Scheme
|Scheme Name||ysr cheyutha scheme|
|Launched by||AP Gov|
|Benefits||financial support provided to group of women to sell their produce|
|Launched for||minority women of Andhra Pradesh|
AP Cheyutha Scheme New Updates
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan mohan reddy launched this scheme through video conferencing from camp office. Under this scheme, Rs. 75000 financial help will be provided to the women over 4 years who are in the age group from 45 years to 60 years. And this scheme provide all the beneficiaries to freedom spending this amount the way want to spend. Remote with Airtel Akshay into the bank accounts of beneficiaries. In 4 years government will pay Rs. 18750 per year directly to beneficiaries.
Recently government has announced a budget of Rs 17000 krodh for implementation of ysr cheyutha scheme in andhra pradesh. Andhra Pradesh Government focused to empower women. as per official records this scheme will provide benefits around 23 lakh women from sc/st/bc and minority communities.
Payment Status Of Cheyutha Scheme In Andhra Pradesh (Phase 1 & 2)
- Initially, first phase of AP Cheyutha Scheme government has provided financial assistance of Rs 18750 to 21 lakh beneficiaries.
- Amount more than 3937.90 crore transfer to the bank account of beneficiaries.
- In the second phase (installment) government had released Rs 510 crore for 2.72 lakh beneficiaries.
- All those people who have not received the benefit of scheme during first phase, have received their money in the second phase.
- All people get their installment through direct benefit transfer (DBT).
- During the launch of YSR Cheyutha Scheme government has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) b2B companies named Hindustan Unilever, ITC and Procter and Gamble (P&G).
- This Mou was signed in the presence of Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- Which companies will provide marketing opportunities and technical support to more than 25 lakh women of the state.
- Also government will spend Rs 4500 crore for schemes.
The applicant must follow below eligibility criteria while applying for the scheme:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidate must be a woman.
- The applicant must belong to minority community
- Age limit of applicant between 45 years to 60 years.
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Age proof
- Bank passbook
- Domicile certificate
- Mobile number
Application Procedure for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
- If you want to apply for the scheme then you have to check complete eligibility criteria and required document.
- You need to to contact with Grama sachivalyam person.
- After that you have to handover all the documents to the Grama volunteer of assigned geographical area.
- After successful collection of documents, Grama sachivalayam personal will finalize beneficiary list after verification.
- Candidate will get benefits andhra pradesh cheyutha scheme after successful verification.
cheyutha scheme beneficiary list 2021
All the beneficiaries will directly get a message on their mobile phone if money deposit by government. However you will get information regarding cash transfer from Grama volunteers. For more updates stay in touch with us and get latest updates feel free to your thoughts regarding cheyutha scheme in AP.
|Official Link||Website Link|
Related question & answer
Scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy.
As per latest news, government of Andhra Pradesh provide benefits to total number of 25 lakh beneficiaries in the first phase.
During second phase ap gov have transferred the amount to 2 lakh beneficiaries.
If you want to apply for the screen then follow above-mentioned guidelines.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information about YSR Cheyutha Scheme List. This scheme to empowering women between 45 years or 60 years is group by providing financial assistance of 75000 rupees. For more stay in touch with us and get latest updates.