Telangana Dalit Bandhu scheme 2023 | Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme | TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme | Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana | Dalit Bandhu Scheme Status 2023 | pmyojanaking.in
Dear friends today we are giving the information about Telangana Dalit Bandhu scheme that Telangana CM chandrasekhar Rao has been announced Telangana scheme. Government of Telangana scheme to help the citizen of Telangana the main objective to start the scheme for dalit community.Financial incentives would be provided to Dalits through this scheme in order to provide them with self-employment opportunities. Today in this article we are giving the complete information about main features eligibility criteria required document and how to make online registration for the scheme.
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023
Telangana government has been introduced Telangana dalit Bandhu scheme. The government has been giving financial it around 10 lakh paper for Telangana.This amount will be remitted through Direct Benefit Transfer. CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme will also be the biggest direct benefit transfer scheme in India, in which the amount of benefit will be sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiary families. The main beneficiary of the scheme of resident of Telangana and the scheme will be launched by government of Telangana registration process can be online and offline mode.
Some important overview about dalit Bandhu scheme
|Name of article||dalit Bandhu scheme|
|Launched by||telangana government|
|Benefits||people of Telangana|
|Mode of registration||online offline|
Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023
Dalit Bandhu scheme has been started by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao for empowerment of lower class in Telangana. Through this scheme a used number of people can be picked up through the scheme. And the total budget of the scheme for one year is 1200 crore rupees.A total of rupees 10 lakhs has been given by state government for successful implementation of the scheme. In addition, safety fund has been created for the help of beneficiaries and offer them financial help as required for emergency situation. This system has removed the intermediary, and the benefit of the scheme will be given to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts in the form of financial aid.
Main benefit of TS dalit Bandhu scheme
- Around ₹ 25000 was given as a loan waiver to the farmers of the Dalit community who are under debt. Now the next year the amount has been increased around 50000 rupees.
- The scheme will be launched for dalit community to improve their financial condition.
- The main objective to start the scheme to improve economic condition of dalit and Scheduled Tribes people.
- The government has decided to allocate Rs 1200 crore under Dalit Bandhu Scheme.
- Also giving the sum number of information the dalit community in Telangana is the most backward community in the state that’s why the Government of Telangana started the scheme for financial assistance through the scheme for dalit peoples.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
- Candidate must be permanent resident of Telangana.
- The scheme only for Dalit and schedule tribe peoples.
- The applicant must be live in poverty line.
- Caste certificate
- bank account
- Aadhar card
- voter ID card
- residence proof
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
K Chandrasekhar Rao contact number | whatsApp number
How to make online registration for Telangana dalit Bandhu scheme
- First of all you can go to official website.
- After that it you can make online registration for this scheme.
- The scheme will be introduced by Telangana CM chandrashekhar Rao.
- If you want to make registration read this whole article carefully.
At the end of the article dear friends today we are giving the information about dalit Bandhu scheme 2023 if you want to make registration online read this whole article carefully because we are giving the all the information in this article if you have any enquiry letter this article you can comment or comment section box we are definitely answer a question