SHRESHTA Scheme, Shreshta Scheme Registration, Shreshta Scheme 2022 Merit List,
Real friends today we are going to provide the information about the ministry of Social justice and empowerment has recently launched a new scheme which name is “SHRESHTA Scheme Registration” in this scheme central Government and state government will be provided to SC students in High School in targeted area, special secretary department of social welfare Gandham Chandrudu has launched this scheme from SC community students. In the statement of Gandham Chandrudu set that the main objective was to impart quality education to meritorious SC students of Classes 9 and 11 in residential schools affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Shrestha Scheme Registration 2022
Today we are going to provide the information how to apply for this scheme and under this scheme the Centre sponsors around 3,000 students across the country, he informed. If you want to apply for the scheme you can read this whole article carefully. Is set to make use of a open treat for The Eligible students should view its guidelines and syllabus for examination area through the official website. The national interest test will be consulted on 7 May He said.
|Name of Scheme||Shreshta Scheme|
|Started by||central government|
|Beneficiary||schedule caste category|
|Main objective||to provide education|
|Mode of application||Online|
As per the information available, about 3000 seats will be offered in the class of 9th and 11th completely paid for by the central government schemes. The candidates who are eligible and interested may fill out their Shreshta Scheme registration at shreshta.nta.nic.in.
SHRESHTA Scheme 2022
The government scheme was launched with the goal of improving the quality of education and reduce property rates. Particular attention is given to girls who are socially marginalized groups, scheduled castes and scheduled tribes.
The ministry announces the public that NETS 2022 Exam will be conducted via online mode. Students should note that there are no fee for the exam in the exam NETS 2022. The test was held on the 7th of May, and was took place in all states and union territories.
Eligibility requirements Shreshta Scheme
- Candidates must be in the Schedule caste category.
- Candidate must be in the classes 8th and 9th during the current academic year.
- The family’s earnings are at or above 2.5 lakh rupees. 2.5 Lakh.
Documents that are required
- Aadhar card
- Residence evidence
- Caste Certificate
- Income certificate
- Birth certificate
- Mobile number
NETS 2022 important Dates
- Registration March 14 through April 14
- Exam date: May 7
- Result date May 20
- Admissions counseling May 21-30 2022
SHRESHTA Scheme Benefits
- Ministry Of Social justice and empowerment has launched this plan to provide a the opportunity to study in a residential setting for SC students at High Schools.
- This grant, a scholarship will be awarded to recipients to cover costs for education and expenses for posters.
- Students who belong to the scheduled castes, schedule tribes may apply for the scheme.
- To reap the benefits of this scheme, students have to pass an entrance test (NETS).
- Students who pass the test will be selected to be considered for admission into CBSE current schools.
How do you apply for SHRESHTA Scheme?
If you’re looking to apply to screen, follow the the steps below.
- The first step is to go to the SHRESHTA Yojana website.
- On the home page, you must select ” Registration in SHRESHTA”.
- A new page will be appears in your browser.
- You must now select your station.
- Take note of all the directions attentively.
- Then Shreshta Scheme 2022.
- You must enter the your name, family information such as the date of birth address information and mobile number, etc.
- Then hit submit.
- This will allow you to finish your registration.
- You must now log in using your username and password.
- You are now able to modify the information in the application forms like aadhar details as well as exam centre information and qualifications details.
- Lastly, upload the required documents.
- You can then complete your application.
How can I get the Shreshta Scheme admission card?
- Provisional admit cards is issued to candidates through the National Testing Agency.
- Application that allows you to download your admit card on the NTA Website.
- Without admit cards, applicants cannot appear at the examination center.
- Candidates must download a copy of the admit card from the site.
- No duplicate admit card that will be issued by the exam centre.
How do I log in to Shreshta portal?
If you’re looking to log in into your account, then register first. Follow the below-described steps to sign in to your account.
Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar Registration
- Visit the official website of Shreshta Yojana.
- On the home page , you must click on the register button. Shreshta Scheme.
- A login page will be displayed in your browser.
- You must enter your application number , password along with a security code.
- Log in to the login page.
In case you have any query or question then ask us in comment section.