NSUI Membership Registration 2022 | NSUI Membership Registration Form | NSUI Membership 2022 | NSUI Membership Application Form | pmyojanaking.in
Dear friends today we are going to provide the information about membership registration 2022. First of all you can know about NSUI Full Form. The full form of NSUI is National Student Union of India. NSUI established on 9 April 1971. Today in this article we are giving the complete information about how to join NSUI. If you want to join nsui read this article calculate today in this article we are giving the complete information about eligibility criteria required document how to apply for the membership. All the details given in this article if you want to join NSUI read full article carefully.
NSUI Membership Registration
The National Student Union of India (NSUI) the student wing of Indian National Congress (INC) established on 9th April 1971 The Organisation was founded by late prime Minister of Indira Gandhi after merging the Kerala Students Union and the West bengal chhatra Parshad to form a National Student Organisation. NUSI student Organisation in India and the main competition with energy light with Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad and student Federation of India.
Some important Overview About NUSI
|Name of article||NUSI Membership 2022|
|Established Date||9 April 1971|
|Age||51 years old|
|chair man||Rahul ghandhi|
|Headquarter||5 raisina road new delhi|
|Mode of application||online|
National Student Union of India Application form
If you want to become a member Of NUSI your age must be under 27 years of age. you are must be a student must be a citizen of india. And you are must not be a part of any other political rights organisation and must not be part of any other political organization. NUSI categories its member into Prime membership and active membership. If you want to join NSUI candidate must not have been Convicted of any criminal activity in past.
A 28-year-old from Kashmir Fairoz Khan was the face behind the National Student Union of India’s (NSUI) victory in Delhi University student body polls. Within three months of being announced the national president of Congress’ student wing, Khan has made the party win in student body polls in the universities of four states—Punjab, Assam, Rajasthan and Delhi.
Eligibility criteria for NSUI membership.
- Anyone who in college level student permanent residence of India can join NSUI.
- NSUI categorizes its members into “Primary Members” and “Active Members”
- Candidate must be under 27 years old.
- Interested candidate must not be part of any other political organisation.
- An aspiring member who applies for NSUI Membership, becomes a Primary member after the organization’s scrutiny process
- Aadhar card
- voter ID card
- passport size photo
- bank account
- Mobile number
- Age certificate
How to join NUSI membership.
- First of all you can go to official website OF NUSI.
- After that on the home page you can click on NSUI slogan.
- A new page will be display on your computer screen.
- After that you can proceed the membership button.
- Now enter your mobile number and click on sign up button.
- A OTP will be generated on your registered mobile number.
- Entra all details like that mobile number last number gender date of birth many more information giving on this page.
- After that your membership registration will be fulfill.
Friends How to login NUSI membership?
- First of all go to official.
- On the homepage you can click on login button.
- Now enter your username and ID.
- After that you can enter the captcha code.
- That has been you can log in NUSI official website.
How to download NUSI membership id card?
- First of all go to official website.
- After that membership id card will be generated on your membership mobile number.
- No you can enter all the details
- After that you can see on your computer screen your ID card.
- You can also download this ID card
At the end of the article dear friends today we are giving information about NUSI membership 2022 if you are want to join this membership you can read whole article carefully