jk mumkin scheme registration, J&K Mumkin Scheme, Mumkin Scheme apply online, Mumkin Scheme JK Registration,
Today we are talking about jk mumkin scheme registration 2022. Jammu and Kashmir Government has started flagship mission which enable youth to earn livelihood with dignity. In this article you are able to complete information about Mumkin Scheme apply online, eligibility criteria, document required, mode of application, last date etc.
J&K government has started MUMKIN Scheme to faciliate the youth to secure the sustainable livelihood in transport sector. Government has enabled customise livelihood germination scheme which known as “Mumkin Scheme JK Registration”.
J&K Mumkin Scheme Registration 2022
Under this scheme government provide financial assistance for the purchase of small commercial vehicles. Mumkin Scheme a livelihood program designed primarily for unemployed youth in the age group 18 to 35 years.
With the help of jk mumkin scheme registration 2022 small commercial vehicles are being provided to the youth with the banking partner extending the loan facility. The loan facility to extend of 100% on road price of the vehicle to be purchased.
Jammu and Kashmir Government provide an amount of 80,000 or 10% of on road price of vehicle (whichever is lesser) as a front subsidy and the vehicle manufacturer provide special discount not less than amount of subsidy.
Mumkin Scheme JK Registration
Jammu and Kashmir government wants to help unemployed youth earn their livelihood with dignity. With the help of financial amount provided so they can easily purchase small commercial vehicles. Beneficiaries under the scheme will get financial help from state government to purchase small commercial vehicle .
This vehicle can be used as commercial, so they can earn money from suppling goods or any work. If you are interested candidate then you just need to check all the eligibility criteria and other registration procedure to get the benefits of J&K Mumkin Scheme.
Information table for Mumkin Scheme For Youth
|Scheme Name||Mumkin Scheme|
|Launched by||jammu and Kashmir Government|
|Main objective||provide financial assistance to purchase commercial vehicle|
|Mode of application||Online|
MUMKIN Scheme eligibility criteria
As mentioned above mumkin scheme is a special interview of J&K administration for engaging and channelizing youth energy through systematic livelihood generation program. To get the benefits of Mumkin Scheme JK, check the eligibility criteria below.
- Applicant must have domicile certificate of Jammu and Kashmir
- Age limit of candidate between 18 to 35 years.
- Candidate must be unemployed.
- Candidate should have registered their name as unemployed in employment exchange office.
- To get new commercial vehicle applicant should have valid driving licence.
Important documents required
Here is some list of documents that required at the time of Mumkin Scheme JK Registration.
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Driving License
- Unemployed Certificate
- Mobile Number
Mumkin scheme subsidy – Financial Assistance
- Interested and eligible candidates will get financial assistance under mumkin scheme.
- To get the subsidy on commercial second used to get loan from banking partners.
- Applicant will get 10% subsidy over the vehicle.
- Under the screen you will also get special discount by vehicle manufacturer (partner of the scheme).
Starting date of Mumkin Scheme –
Last Date – TBA
How to apply online for j&k mumkin scheme Registration
In order to apply online candidate needs to follow simple procedure given below.
- First candidate needs to register as a Citizen on JK service portal.
- After completing the registration, you need to upload passport size photograph in given format.
- Now you need to create user id and password.
- With the help of login ID you are able to login into the website.
- Now you need to login to your account.
- Then you just need to click on mission youth link option under e service tab.
- After that application form for MUMKIN scheme will be a available on your screen.
- You need to enter information.
- After that you will get unique application ID of 10 digits is generated.
- Now you need to download the certificate if approved by concerned authority.
Selection procedure under Mumkin Scheme
- As we all know that, there are many who have submitted their application.
- The concerned authority will receive applications at district level from eligible applicants.
- The list of beneficiaries has been made by district mission youth J&K according to the eligibility criteria.
- The disbursement of loan under marking scheme has been given within 15 days.
- The partner bank under mumkin scheme will credit subsidy and discount amount to the beneficiary loan account within one month.
- The applicant selected under the scheme have to furnished an indemnity bond which is duly attested by first class judicial magistrate.
- This indemnity bond describe that, you are not taking any financial help by the government before this.
- So these are some selection procedure and you can get mumkin scheme benefits.
FAQs Jammu & Kashmir Mumkin Scheme
This scheme launched by Jammu Kashmir state government for employed to get financial assistance for commercial vehicle purchase.
Complete information regarding the registration give which.
Applicant will get subsidy on purchasing small commercial vehicle as per government norms.
Hope, above mentioned information you helpful for you. In case you have any query question then ask us in the comment section.