mukhyamantri vidyarthi margadarshini yojana, Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini scheme apply online, karnataka free coaching scheme, karnataka free coaching for competitive exams,
Today we are taking about “Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Yojana”. Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme apply online and was launched by the Karnataka Government. Karnataka Free Coaching Scheme established with the intention of providing free coaching for students to prepare for competitive exams.
Government of Karnataka has introduced union budget and said that in this financially Karnataka government has declared a Mukhyamantri Vidarbha margdarshini scheme for providing free coaching all over student for their competitive exam the scheme is announced by Karnataka CM by Samrat Mumbai in this article we are giving the complete information about the coaching will be providing in this scheme like that UPSC neet SSC JE main. If you want to free coaching in Karnataka read this whole article carefully
Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini scheme 2022
Vidyarthi Margadarshini scheme offers free tuition to students who want to take an entrance exams like UPSC, SSC, NEET, JEE. Students who are eligible and interested are interested in registering for the Vidyarthi Margarshini scheme online. In this article, we discuss all the crucial aspects of the preparation to UPSC provided by the karnataka Government.
We all know that there are many students applying to different institutions for competitive examinations. Students who want to be prepared for UPSC or other exams. Karnataka state government offers no-cost training to students who are preparing for UPSC, SSC, Neet Jee, etc.
The announcement of the Karnataka free coaching program, chief minister basavaraj bommai delivered the budget of the state for fiscal period 2022-23 to the Karnataka Legislative Assembly. In the budget of Karnataka, there are crucial decisions made by the Karnataka Government. The last time Karnataka administration as president was given budget that was 2.6 lakh crore.
Karnataka mukhyamantri vidyarthi margadarshini yojana Apply Online
Karnataka budget for 2022-23. Chief Minister basavaraj bommai has announced the introduction that the Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini plan. The government under this scheme will provide no cost training to students who are preparing who are preparing for entrance exams.
Name of scheme is Mukhyamantri Viyarthi Margadarshini scheme
The initiative was launched by the – karnataka state government
Announced by the Chief Minister basavaraj bommai
The main goal is to provide Free coaching to two students in preparation for entrance examinations.
Exams Examinations UPSC, SSC, NEET, JEE
Starting date –
Mode of application : online
Official website –
Karnataka Vidyarthi Margadarshini scheme Benefits
- The government launched the Karnataka Vidyarthi Margadarshini scheme apply on the internet with the aim to offer free coaching services.
- This allows students to receive top-quality guidance and coaching for their competitive exams.
- Students who participate in this program can receive assistance for National Eligibility for entrance tests (NEET) Joint entrance exam (JEE) as well as the union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and other competitive tests.
- Students must sign up in order to benefit from Karnataka the free coach scheme.
- Following the announcement, applicants will be able to apply for Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme application online.
- Applicant mast is part of Karnataka state.
- Candidates must have a good academically.
- There should be a set of criteria for selection for Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini’s yojana.
Documents are required
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Permanent residency document
- Education documents
- Mobile number
- Email ID
How do I apply online for the Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini scheme
To be a part of the karnataka Free Coaching Scheme 2022, applicants need to fill out their registration form online. The steps below will help you follow the procedure:
- Visit the official web site for Vidyarthi Margadarshini plan (after the official announcement).
- On the home page, applicants need to choose “Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini scheme to apply online” option.
- A new page will be appears in your browser.
- On the application form, applicants has to fill in all necessary information.
- Upload all the documents you need.
- At last submit your Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini yojana online application form.
Hope this information is valuable for you, for more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates.