Good news coming for the fisherman of kerala as Kerala State Coastal Area coming with new scheme for state fisherman for improving their livelihood structure from Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme. The purpose of the scheme is to establish good communication between seafood and customer. As this scheme gives soo many benefits to the fisherman like their income will increase their seafood getting properly distributed among customer.
To know more on this scheme about registration process, eligibility criteria, required documents, the benefits of scheme, objectives and other related information read the complete topic. You can get the latest updates and information about this scheme and anyone fisherman ,fish dealers, teachers, students or institution can register online on this portal.
KERALA PARIVARTHANAM SCHEME 2022
The topic consist of every details procedure of the application for the Parivarthanam scheme. In this scheme main benefit will be fisherman because they get very minimum price of their seafood. Now this will help to overcome this issue of fisherman.
Also to ensure fix and fair price, new eco friendly methods. Also to ensure the good quality of fish handling, delivery management of sea food, to the customer end whole year. This will helps lot to fisherman livelihood in a better way.
- To get full benefit of this scale model of parivarthanam like grow,nurture,it is applicable across nation’s fisherman.
- Also this method will attract youth as lots of opportunities will come.
- also this model will improve employability in this sector. Various coming youth can take opportunity in this sector to manage their lifestyle and will make career.
- due to current pandemic many youth will attract to this side.
- Interested people can visit official portal read full process of registration to apply online for this scheme.
Parivarthanam scheme in kerala
As center Govt and food and safety department changes the rules of daily uses food material in order to maintain safe food supply among customers, hats why this scheme launch by Kerala state coastal area development corporation. It helps to maintain the safety orders and norms also to trace the supply chain. Also from this scheme it provides accurate information about sources,procedures,intermediates to the end to end customers. Training of workforce also add additional skills helps in improving employability.
KSCADC scheme benefits :
1.to promote green and fresh energy
2.To enhance the level of fisherman.
3.to enhance skill development through appropriate programs.
4.to ensure quality fish supply and marketing.
5.to ensure better communication between industry by elimination of skill gaps.
6.to give better way of earnings to our fisherman and coastal people.
KSCADC project motive is to ensure social economic environmental and public health.
how this project will work:
- To find the beneficiaries ,better training programms,to eliminate carbon by using of green energy, aqua tourism,wellness,fish and fishing projects, aquaculture.
- The main task in the project is to find the beneficiaries to promote the green energy aqua tourism, fish farming and fish projects, training programs and impact study.
- to check more on this project registration, status other details stay update on this scheme.
As we know kerala is state which is situated in the southwest Malabar coast of India and having well known places to visits, scenic beauty, ecotourism initiatives amazing backwater and mouthwatering cuisine. Hats why kerala Govt introduce this initiatives in the state and will introduced this scheme in future. Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme gives much benefit to the state inhabitants and local fisherman.
Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme launched with main objective to enhance fishermen livelihood. Kerala coastal area Development Corporation has launched this scheme with new portal. Parivarthanam portal provide consumers with fresh fish and student including dropouts, MIMI Fish Trader, teachers Institutions industry partners and fish production can register. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme.
PARIVARTHANAM PROJCET ONLINE PROCEDURE
This scheme will be available for everyone like students, MIMI fish team leaders,teachers,industry partners, boat owners fish farm.
this scheme involves three type of registration on the official portal:
2.fish farm/fresh water
Boat owners/marine registration
- visit the official portal of Parivarthanam Scheme in Kerala.
- After that on the homepage read every details and instructions carefully of this scheme.
- After this click on the link “click here for registration boat owners/marines”
- After this step, new page will open in which they ask you for enter details like Name, total boats, type of boat, type of fishing,place,mobile number,state,upload photo, contact person and then click on register button.
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR FISH FARM/FRESHWATER
- You should follow the same process as above.
- visit the official portal.
- click on the link again “click here for registration of farm fresh/fresh water.
- Enter again asking details like farm name. Type of farm, area of farm, contact person,place,mobile number,state,upload photo.
- .click on register button to complete process.
REGISTRATION OF FISH/INLAND
- Click on official page of parivarthanam.
- Click on “click here for registration for fish farm/inland”.
- .After this registration form will open and fill the asking details name of farm, type of species, area of the farm, contact person, mobile number,location.upload photo.
- .after entering details click on register to complete registration.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information about Parivarthanam scheme in kerala. For more more updates stay in touch with us and get latest updates.