Karnataka government has introduced free laptop distribution scheme for students who have passed their board examination. Those students who have played their 12th class board examination then you have a opportunity to get benefit Karnataka free laptop scheme 2022. Today in this article we will share you complete eligibility criteria, application procedure, important document, registration. Also candidate will get complete specification of laptops under Karnataka free laptop distribution scheme.
Karnataka free laptop scheme
This is a great opportunity for all the students who have scored good marks in their board examination. Government is going to provide free of cost laptop to the students for their higher education. Students who wants to pursue their higher education in fields like medical engineering and other then laptops is going to be distributed to students. If you want to avail the benefits and that Karnataka free laptop distribution scheme by government. Then you have to check complete eligibility criteria, important document an application procedure before going to apply,
Key Details of Free Laptop Scheme In Karnataka
|Name of scheme||free laptop distribution scheme by government|
|Mode of application||online|
|List of colleges||mentioned below|
Main Objective of free laptop distribution by government
- Government aims to promote digital education among student.
- This will also encourage the student for higher education.
- Student who have passed their board examination and wants to pursue their higher education are eligible to get the benefits.
- Limitation of free laptop distribution Scheme student will get information about technical education.
- Students are able to get online study material.
- State government is going to provide many incentive to the students as scholarship.
- Students were pursuing the professional courses from the reputed colleges in polytechnic institutes are able to get the benefits.
- karnataka state government announced to distribute 1.50 lakh laptop among the students belongs to schedule caste and Scheduled tribe categories.
- Students who belongs to scheduled caste and Scheduled tribe category are able to get the benefits.
List of courses (students studying in courses)
- Medical studies
- Polytechnic colleges
- Postgraduate courses
- Reputed colleges students
Only eligible candidate will get benefits under Karnataka laptop scheme.
- Candidate must be permanent resident of Karnataka.
- Student belongs to SC/ST/OBC category.
- The student must have been passed class 12th with good marks.
The following document must be required for or online application procedure such as:
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Education certificate
- Mobile number
(मुफ्त) प्रधानमंत्री फ्री सिलाई मशीन 2022 | PM Free Silai Machine Yojana
Application procedure for free laptop distribution in Karnataka
Interested and eligible candidates may follow below mentioned step by step guidelines procedure:
- First visit to official web page, directly given here.
- On the homepage click at laptop scheme option available on the homepage.
- After that download the application form.
- Candidates can download application form with direct link here.
- Now you just need to fill the application form.
- Attached the necessary documents.
At last submit your application form in the prescribed format to concern department.
FAQs: Frequently asked question
There are many state government who have introduced free laptop distribution scheme for meritorious students.
This scheme launched by Karnataka state government.
Complete benefits of free laptop scheme by government mentioned above.
Candidate must have to follow above-mentioned guideline procedure.
Final words: I hope you will get complete information about free laptop scheme by government. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates about Sarkari Yojana In Hindi 2022.