Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy. This is scheme launched to help state Street vendors in their respective region. Government aims to provide financial assistance benefits to the street vendors of Andhra Pradesh. All the street vendors will get interest free loan of 10000 amount. Government of Andhra Pradesh has released 1000 crore rupees to provide benefits to the street vendors of ap credited to their bank accounts. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Thodu Scheme. Also you are able to get online registration procedure, eligibility criteria, important benefits, document required etc.
Andhra Pradesh chief minister has introduced various benefit schemes for state people. Under Jagananna thodu scheme government is giving high priority to the welfare schemes and ensuring that loan disbursement process will be completed by the end of March. Around 5.01 lakh small traders have received interest free loans up-to Rs. 10,000. Reports bank has been extended interest free loans about 5.82 lakh smart trader. Loan given to 5.01 lakh application person to bankers who were eligible to the screen. The Village and ward volunteer is Desh accountability criteria and submit their application form to the bank.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme
Andhra Pradesh government has already deposited 905 crore under Jagananna Thodu Scheme into the bank accounts of 9.05 lakh small traders on interest free loan. All the street vendors are eligible to avail interest free loan from banks under Jagananna Thodu Scheme to start their business. Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy said that banks but not providing loans to the vendors as they belonged to unorganised sector. Street vendors have to approach private banks to take loan at higher interest to run their businesses.
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy also said that this scheme will bring a change in the lives of small and petty vendors. Now government is reliving them from paying heavy interests. All the calendars and welfare assistance of village, what secretes will provide a helping hand to identify these Street vendors. These volunteers and welfare assistance of village right to identify beneficiaries taking their application of arranging loans. Under Jagananna Thodu Scheme about 1000 crore is being paid to 10 lakh people. The government will pay interest of 60 crore 200 crore annually, ap government is implementing this scheme in collaboration with banks.
Details of Jagananna Thodu Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Thodu Scheme|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Benefits||Interest Free Loan|
|Objectives||Rs. 10000 of Loan|
|Beneficiaries||street vendors/Small Businessman|
Smart ID cards under Jagananna Thodu Scheme
The bank will credit the loan amount directly to the beneficiaries account within 10 days. The beneficiaries are also provided with QR based smart ID cards. In case if they repay their loan in the given time the government will reduce the interest component once in every 3 month directly to the beneficiary account. Vegetable vendors, fruit vendors, small shopkeeper and traditional artisans erasable to get benefits. If they are eligible person is not covered then they can apply through volunteers. After verification they will be provided a loan in a month. Also they can dial a toll free number 1902 get themselves enrolled under the Jagananna Thodu Scheme.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme New Updates
Andhra Pradesh government is going to provide identity card and 10,000 interest free loan to beneficiaries. All those Street vendors who applied for interest free loan government of Andhra Pradeshwill pay their interest. Chief Minister Andhra Pradesh bi S Jaganmohan Reddy has also directed the officials to complete the linking procedure of beneficiaries through the bank.
There are many candidates who wants to check Jagananna thodu scheme payment status. Complete information regarding Jagananna schemes given on our webpage. If you want to avail the benefits of this is skin then you have to check complete eligibility criteria an important document required. That you can add to application procedure for ap Thodu Scheme 2021. Table to check payment status of Thodu Scheme in andhra pradesh.
The following eligibility criteria must check before going to apply.
- Street vendors like vegetable seller, fruit seller, ready to eat street food, tea, Pakodas Seller, bread, eggs, textile products, book seller, artisans are eligible.
- Barber shops, cobblers, pen shops, laundry service are included in street vendor category and can avail interest free loan facility.
- Candidate must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Minimum age of candidate should be 18 years.
- The candidate who sell groceries at Footpath carts on streets, various items on bicycle vegetable and fruit seller eligible.
- Those who carry goods on carts or on their hands/shoulder/bags.
- Those carrying goods on bicycle/motor vehicles and wheeled cars.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Bank account
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Application procedure for Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021
If you want to apply for treatment of interest free loan scheme then follow below mentioned simple procedure.
- First visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click at “Apply for Loans” link.
- After that, redirected to official instructions to fill the online application form.
- New page displayed on your screen where you have to enter your mobile number and request for OTP.
- Enter the OTP in the given space.
- Click on verify OTP button.
- After that select your vendor category.
- Fill the application form and upload the documents.
- Click at submit option, through this way you are able to apply for andhra pradesh Jagananna Thodu Scheme.
Check beneficiary status Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021
If you want to check your beneficiary status need to follow a simple procedure.
- First open the official website.
- On the homepage, click at search vendor page.
- Now enter your state Name, ULB Name, name of street vendor, father/Spouse Name, Mobile Number, certificate of vending number.
- Now click add search button and your server status will appear on your screen.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding Andhra Pradesh interest free loan scheme. For more updates stay in touch with us and get latest updated Sarkari Yojana list.