Andhra Pradesh government has released ap jagananna amma vodi phase 2 list 2021. Now applicants are able to check their name in AP Amma Vodi List. We all know that there are many candidates who wants to check the name in second phase list launched by andhra Pradesh government. Today in this article we will share you complete beneficiary list. Also you are able to download PDF as per ward name through official portal.
We all know that andhra Pradesh cm has introduced Amma Vodi list 2021. As per a recent updates Education Minister adimulapu Suresh on Friday said that second phase of jaganannaammavodi.ap will be launched on January 11. The list of eligible candidates is available at school and village/Ward secretariats across the state. And government is planning to add more beneficiaries to the scheme. A schedule has been prepared to manage the program and distinct and consideration level. The money will be credited directly to the bank accounts of mother. Under Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 50000 per year with given to the woman category for sending their children to school.
Jagananna Amma Vodi List
As we all know that under this scheme Andhra Pradesh government aims to provide financial assistance of 50000 rupees to each mother/ guardian on sending their children to school. There are many candidates who are already availing the benefits of jagananna amma vodi scheme. Before that candidate must have passed the eligibility criteria announced by Andhra Pradesh government. To avail the benefits student must belong to below poverty line category. The main focus of Andhra Pradesh government to educate children from class 1st to 12th (intermediate education) in any recognised/government aided/private schools. If you want to check Jagananna Amma Vodi List then read out our whole article till the end.
Details of Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme
- Name of scheme – AP Jagananna Amma Vodi List
- State – andhra Pradesh
- Department – school Education Department, andhra Pradesh government
- Launched by – andhra Pradesh Chief Minister
- Beneficiary – mothers of school going children
- Amount of incentive – 15000 rupees per year
- Student are eligible – class 1st to 12th
- Mode of application – offline
- Official web page – jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2nd Phase List Updates
Education Minister of Andhra Pradesh Audimulapa Suresh hat that Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will not the Second Phase of jaganannaammavodi on 9th of January. Education Minister also said that names of parents/guardian of eligible student will be displayed in ward/village. Amma Vodi scheme aims to provide benefits to economically backward parents of student of class 1st to intermediate level. Original parents of student will get financial assistance of 15000 per year. Scheme is applicable to the Student Of the school and colleges. In the first phase jaganannaammavodi government has disbursed the around 6000 cr. 43 lakh beneficiaries.
All the applicants who applied for jagananna amma vodi scheme can check their ward name in 2nd phase beneficiary list. The beneficiary list is available at the official web page of jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in. In the below paragraph we will share you step by step line through which you are able to check your name in the list easily. Candidate who belongs to below poverty line & holding white ration card is only the criteria to get financial assistance under the scheme. All the students who are studying in government, social welfare President and private colleges would be covered. If your name is not present in the beneficiary list then there is no need to worry. If you are eligible then you can apply for the scheme and your name can be included in this kin next phase list of beneficiaries.
We all know that, there are many candidates most to check Amma Vodi List 2021. Andhra Pradesh education minister Audimulapu Suresh on Friday said that second face of Jagan Amma Vadi scheme will be launched soon. The list of eligible candidates will be available at school/Village. More beneficiaries will be added in jagan Anna Amma Vodi scheme next year. Schedule has been prepared to manage program at district and constituency levels. Amma Vodi Scheme installment payment will be credited directly to the bank accounts of mothers.
Under this scheme government aims to provide 15000 rupees per year to the women belong to below poverty line category for sending their children to school. The Minister also confirmed that classes for 1st real intermediate student will begin from January. The admission procedure is underway from the next year intermediate admission will be conducted through online mode. If you want to chat jaganannaammavodi list name 2021 then you have to check out our complete information and get latest updates.
Candidate must check below eligibility criteria before going to apply.
- Candidate must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicant must belongs to below poverty line category and holding white ration card.
- Government will provide 50000 rupees per year to eat mother beneficiary to encourage them for sending their children to school.
- Assistance provided to the students for studying in class 1st to 12th.
- The financial amount under Amma Vodi scheme transferred directly to the bank account of beneficiary through direct benefit transfer mode.
- Mother/guardian must ensure that children maintain attendance of minimum 75% in the school.
- If there is low attendance in the school then no benefit will be provided.
How to check Jagananna Amma Vodi 2nd Phase List?
If you want to check your name in the 2nd phase list then follow below engine guideline.
- First visit official web page of AP jagananna amma vodi scheme.
- On the homepage, click at “click here for search child details for Amma Vodi scheme” link.
- After that a new page displayed on your screen.
- Enter mother/guardian Aadhar number and verification code in the given space.
- At last click at get today’s option and your elder information will be available on your mobile/computer screen.
FAQs at AP Jagananna Amma Vodi List
This scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh government, provide benefits to school going children mother.
Student of class 1st to 12th are eligible to get benefits.
Under this scheme government aims to provide 50000 Rupees as financial assistance to the beneficiary.
You can check your name in the list by following above-mentioned guidelines.
Final Words: I hope you will get complete information regarding jagananna amma vodi 2nd phase list. For more updates stay in touch with us and get important information.