In our country farmers faced various problems regarding irrigation of fields. There are many farmers whom produce affected due to less irrigation facility. Keeping this mind State Government of Andhra Pradesh has recently introduced ysr jala kala scheme 2021. Government aims to dug-up free of cost borewells in andhra pradesh. If you remember government of Andhra Pradesh has promise to provide ground water irrigation facility. So today in this article we will share you complete information regarding Andhra Pradesh YSR Jala kala scheme. Also you will get complete application procedure, eligibility criteria, document required etc.
Ysr Jala Kala Scheme 2022
Jalakala scheme launched by andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy. Under this scheme government is going to provide 5 lakh acres of land under cultivation through groundwater irrigation. This is a great start that government is going to provide and digging borewells free of cost. Those farmers two faced irrigation problems now government is going to spend around Rs. 2340 crore next 4 years. Government is going to drill 200000 borewells for small and marginal farmers.
Details of ap free bore well scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Jala Kala|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
Recently government announced the revised guidelines and make it clear that only one member from the family of farmer advisable to apply for ysr jala kala scheme. There is no information that application has been received for three or four words in the same area in the name of other family members from same family. And according to walta act, distance between one bore and another should be at least 200 meters. Government has make necessary changes and addition in the eligibility rules for the scheme.
New Guidelines of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
Panchayati Raj rural development chief secretary Gopal Krishna has issued new orders. In these orders chief of member of family is granted for a free board in the scheme. Then another family member will be disqualified from applying under ysr Jalakala scheme.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced to provide free borewells for state people. If you want to apply for free borewell scheme in andhra pradesh. Then on our web page you will get complete information regarding ysr jalakala scheme. There are many state people who want to check ysr jalakala application status.
Revised Guidelines (Take A Look)
- Farmers who are applying for free borewells scheme should have minimum 2 or half acre of land.
- And those who does not have can apply with a group of farmers.
- Government employees and retired employees are not eligible to get benefits.
- After digging bore well if it fails and other hydrological survey will be done.
- 2nd board hole will have to be excavated under supervision of MPDO, DVAMAAPD.
- To quality control department should inspect at least 10% of free bore wells laid under the ysr jalakala scheme.
New Updates Under ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in
We all know that Andhra Pradesh government has introduced various welfare schemes for upliftment of state farmers. Arrangement has been made to dug-up boreholes in agriculture land around 162 constituencies including urban areas. Along digging free borewells government also provide a motor and pump set free of cost to the farmers. District of heart is were instructed to make necessary arrangement for drilling free bore wells and 1st board railing work should be conducted with local MLA and their respective areas.
Main benefits of ysr jala kala scheme in Andhra Pradesh
- Government aims to dug-up free bore wells for farmers or group of farmers.
- Farmer holding land 2.5 acres to 5 acres can apply for the scheme.
- If you have not enough land then group of farmers can apply for scheme.
- Help the farmers to provide them permanent irrigation facility.
- Around 3 lakh will get benefit under ysr jala kala scheme.
- Under this scheme priority given to small and marginal farmers.
- Govt. will dug-up around 02 lakh bore wells for farmers.
- The site of verbal will be identified scientifically by conducting groundwater survey.Under YSR Jala Kala programme of NAVARATNALU, Government have decided to drill free borewells to needy and eligible farmers in all thirteen (13) districts of the State by for the purpose of irrigating every acre of arable land.
- The borewell sites shall be identified scientifically by conducting ground water surveys before taking up the drilling.
- Any farmer without an existing borewell and with a contiguous land of 2.5 acres is eligible. If the farmer is not having contiguous land of 2.5 acres, a group may be formed and can apply for free borewell.
Online application procedure for AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme
If you want to apply for scheme follow below mentioned procedure:
- First of all go to official webpage.
- On the homepage, select the apply for borewells link option.
- A new page displayed on a screen where you have to enter your Aadhaar number.
- Verify your Aadhar number through OTP (One Time Password) in the given space.
- After that a new web page is displayed on a screen where you have to enter the required details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Flipkart submit option and an application number generated automatically.
- Keep this application number for future reference.
How to download YSR Jala Kala Scheme Application Form?
If you want to download ysrjalakala application form, the get ysr jala kala scheme application form.
- First open this direct link to download application form.
- Now take a printout of this application form.
- Fill this application form and enter the required details.
- Attach the necessary documents.
- Submit your application form to the concern department.
How to check application status?
If you want to check your application status that follow below mentioned application procedure.
- First of all go to the official web page.
- On the homepage click add application status option.
- Now enter your application number and click at track option.
- Know your application status will appear on your screen.
If you still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the below helpline numbers and email ID.
- Helpline number – 9121296053
- Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline number – 1902
Question and answer by Our Visitors
This scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh government.
Under this scheme government to provide borehole to the farmers for their their agriculture irrigation purpose.
Candidate needs to follow above mentioned application procedure to fill online application form.
Complete information regarding new guidelines and revised guidelines given above in article.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding Andhra Pradesh free bore well scheme. For more updates stay in touch with us and get latest information.