State government of Assam has recently introduced Arundhati Gold Scheme 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme. State government of Assam is going to provide 30000 rupees to newly wed brides at the time of their wedding. Assam Government invites Arundhati Gold Scheme online application forms, at revenueassam.nic.in. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding on Arundhati Gold Scheme, eligibility criteria, document required, benefits and complete application procedure.
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
Government of Assam have decided to to provide financial assistance of 30,000 rupees to the state daughters. Main objective to start the scheme government aims to provide benefits, parents of girl child those who are economically week. We all know that all parents has a desire to give some gold as a gift to their daughter on her marriage. Government desire to share joy to such parents by providing them 30,000 as a token. This amount can be used to purchase a gold for their daughter marriage purpose.
There are many questions that may arise in your mind how Assam government is going to provide gold under arundhati Yojana. Assam government will not provide gold in physical form. Interested candidates need to apply for financial assistance. After registration and verification done by government, bill deposit 30000 in her bank account. Then she has to submit receipt of gold purchase. This amount cannot be used as other purpose.
Key details of Arundhati Gold Scheme
|Name of scheme||Arundhati Gold Scheme|
|Objective||financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 to purchase gold|
|Mode of application||online|
|Official web page||revenueassam.nic.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Arundhati Gold Scheme
Candidate must have check below mentioned eligibility criteria before going to apply.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Assam state.
- Both bride and groom should have attained age of 18 and 21 years respectively.
- Marriage should be registered under special Marriage Act 1954.
- Total income of parents of bride should be below 500000 Rupees per annum.
- Assistance is available for 1st marriage of bride only.
- Both the bride and the groom must have passed HSLC or equivalent exam.
- No education qualification criteria for Aadivasi and tea tribes communities.
- Birth certificate of both bride and groom.
- Attested copy of certificate of marriage, issued by marriage officer specified in the fourth schedule of special Marriage Act 1954.
- Income certificate of parents.
- Bank account details of beneficiary
- Certificate issued by Mouzadar of village in which the girl resided with her parents before marriage stating that this is the first marriage of applicant girl.
Assam arundhati gold scheme 2021 online application form
Below mentioned complete application procedure
- First open official webpage of Assam authority gold scheme.
- On the homepage click at citizen option.
- Further select apply online link.
- After that a new web page displayed on the screen where you have to enter all required details.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in application form.
- After that submit your application form.
- The applicant must take a printout of their application form before submission.
- The president said she was it of submission of application and required and closes from office of marriage registration office.
- Information of acceptance or rejection of application will be communicated to the applicant through sms or email.
- If application is accepted the amount will it directly transferred to the bank account of beneficiary through direct benefit transfer mode.
We all know that government has introduced various benefit scheme for upliftment of state people. Implementation of Assam Arundhati Yojana around 3 lakh marriages take place every year in Assam but only 50000 to 60000 registered. Show to increase the marriage registration in Assam 2 lakh to 2.5 lakh government will provide gold under Arundhati Gold Scheme 2021
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding this scheme. For more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates.