Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme, ARBAS Scheme, anundoram borooah award 2022 apply, Anundoram borooah award 2022 apply online,
The initiation of this scheme goes back to 2005. It was started by the state government of Assam and it is still in effect. It is named after Anudoram Barooah who was the first civil servant of Assam. It is known as the ARBAS scheme in short and is one of the most popular schemes in the state. Its main motive was to enhance education among the youth and motivate them in exams like HSLC/AHM. It is organized by the Education (Secondary) Department.
Eligibility Criteria For The ARBAS Scheme
Percentage required: Any student securing 75% and above in the HSLC, Higher Madrassa, and FM exams are qualified to apply for the scheme. They can avail the benefits by applying for this scheme.
Year of Passing: It has to be 2022 in order to avail of the scheme for this year.
Board of Education: SEBA and State Madrassa Education Board, Assam are the only boards considered under this Scheme.
Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme
An amount of Rs16,000 is transferred to the bank accounts of each of the selected students. Though it is a scheme for distributing laptops among the selected meritorious students, instead the government chooses to send the monetary amount to the bank. This award was earlier given to any student securing above 60% in the tenth boards under SEBA and State Madrassa Education Board. But now it is set to 75%. This revision in the percentage is quite recent and it was in 2017 to be precise.
List Of Documents Required
The various documents needed to be uploaded or required for filling in the details in the application are:
- HSLC/AHM Roll Number
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Bank Passbook of the Candidate
- Active Mobile Number
- Email Address (Optional)
The specifications for uploading the front page of the bank passbook go as stated below:
- The minimum file size is 200KB.
- The minimum width is 400 pixels and the minimum height is 600 pixels.
- JPEG or JPG is the preferred file format.
Anundoram borooah award 2022 apply online
If you have gone through the above eligibility criteria and find yourself eligible to apply then open the ARBAS portal on the internet and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Important Link’s section present somewhere at the bottom of the webpage.
- Next click on the Online Application Link.
- A new tab will soon get opened which is the official web portal for the application.
Now enter the following details:
- Roll Code
- Roll No.
- Date of Birth
Click on Submit.
- Fill in all the details asked for and then click on Save.
- Now it’s time to upload your documents.
- After you are done with the uploading part, click on submit.
- You will get an Acknowledgement for the successful submission. Keep a copy of this for future reference.
Important Dates for Anundoram borooah award
The application process for the Anudoram Barooah Award Scheme 2022 has already started on 15 July 2022. The last date of application is 30 July 2022. So do not delay and get your names registered for the scheme.