AP Input Subsidy 2022 | AP Input Subsidy beneficiary list | AP Input Subsidy status | pmyojanaking.in
The Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, on Tuesday, credited the Rs 542 crore to compensate crops that were damaged by flooding, heavy rains and floods in November 2021 , and the sum of Rs 29.51 crore to 1220 farmer groups under the AP Input Subsidy Scheme. A total of 571.57 crore was credited to the farmer groups. 571.57 crore was transferred into the bank accounts of farmers in one click.
Minister for Agriculture K Kannababu said the State government released input subsidy to farmers to the tune of Rs 1,612.80 crore to benefit 19,94,375 farmers since 2019.AP Deputy Chief Minister Dharmana Krishna Das said the State government released Rs 429,34,88,940 towards the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund to benefit 70,902 people from June 2019 to March 14, 2022.
AP Input Subsidy Status
In his remarks the Chief Minister stated that the State government given out Rs. 1612 crore in the past two and half years in compensation for the loss of crops due to the heavy rainfall and flooding that benefitted 19.93 thousands of farmers.
The Chief Minister said that the state government pays the AP input subsidy to compensate for losses that occurred during the same season and is being negotiated by the farmers’ community. In addition to compensation as relief measures, 1.21 million quintals worth of seed were distributed at 80% subsidy to the farmers who experienced losses in Rabi.
AP Input Subsidy Status 2022
In this context the former administration for abandoning farmers and ignoring them with insufficient payments. He claimed there was no input subsidy of 2018 kharif worth 1832 crore and rabi 356 crores was not paid, while tenant farmers were excluded from government programs. The Chief Minister said that the present government stands by farmers in all ways including tenant farmers from seed to sale . He also said that the loss of crop is being evaluated in a scientific manner through E-cropping to the RBK level and leaving no one out.
Andhra Pradesh mukhymantri YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy building Andhra Pradesh input subsidy scheme for the farmer of Andhra Pradesh the scheme will be launched by Andhra Pradesh Mukhyamantri if you want to take benefit scheme read this whole article carefully because in this article we are giving the all the complete information about Andhra Pradesh input subsidy scheme by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 15 December 12 22 and the total number of beneficiary in the scheme is around 9 lakh farmers and the annual amount of insurance will be e send to all farmers is rupees 1252 crore According to a government publication, crop losses in Kharif 2018. That’s why today we are giving the information about Andhra Pradesh input subsidy scheme
AP input Subsidy 2022 Beneficiary List
Looking into the specifics He explained that 123 crore of input subsidy was paid out in April 2020 to offset loss in crop that occurred from April to March 2020. In the same way the amount of two78 crore was paid out in October to compensate for the loss of crop that occurred between April and October of 2020. Compensation for Nivar cyclone, which cost Rs 646 crore was credited to the bank accounts for 8.35 million farmers in one month of the event, and for Gulab cyclone , a settlement of 22 crores was paid in less than 2 months.
The main objective of the scheme is to provide insurance for crop coverage to all state’s farmers. Natural disasters like severe rains, droughts storms, etc are covered under the scheme. The government will pay farmers for the loss of crops because of these natural disasters. Farmers aren’t obligated to pay any costs as part of this plan. This will protect the farmers from financial stress. The execution of the plan will give more clarity for the entire system.
- Applicant must be a permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh
- Applicant should be associated with agriculture
- Under this scheme, a small marginal or agricultural tenants can be eligible to apply.
- The farmer has to own 5 acres of cultivable land
|Scheme Name||AP Input Subsidy Scheme|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|benefits||compensation for the loss of crops due to the heavy rainfall and flooding|
|Mode of application||Online/Offline|
Steps to Check AP Input Subsidy Status
Follow below mentioned simple procedure to check ap input subsidy status online.
- The first step is to visit the official website
- You must visit the bank branch you are familiar with using your passbook
- The next step is print out your passbook to keep the record of your entries.
- Print your passbook yourself, or request anyone Bank official to print it.
- You must now go through all recent entries in your passbook.
- After confirming, you will discover if you’ve been able to receive the benefit amount in the form of YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme or not.
- You could also directly make an appointment with the bank official using your account number, and inquire regarding YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme the amount of benefits
- They will inform you whether you’ve received the amount of benefit or not.
- The first step is to visit first go to the web site of Navasakam.
- The home page will appear before you.
- From the home page you have to select the list of beneficiaries.
- A new page will be displayed in front of you.
- On this page, you must choose your District, Mandal, Village, block, etc.
- Once you have done that, you will be required to click the submit.
- Following that, the Beneficiary list will be displayed on your computer’s screen.
How to check YSR Input Subsidy 2022 list?
In order to get input subsidy scheme beneficiary list you have to navigate official website.
Who launched input subsidy scheme in Andhra Pradesh?
Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Department, chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy.
How to apply for ap input subsidy scheme?
Complete application procedure discussed in the above article.
Hope above information is valuable for you, in case have any query or question then ask us in comment section.